A child is vulnerable to injuries of some sort in their daily lives just as adults are. Examples are car, trucking and motorcycle accidents, slip and falls, animal attacks and medical malpractice. Kids are also prone to injuries that most adults are not such as playground accidents, sexual abuse by a coach, priest, teacher or doctor. There are also certain types of cancer more common in children than adults. It is imperative that a cancer be diagnosed accurately and quickly in children as well as adults. If your child has been the victim of an injury, whether it was once or happened repeatedly over a period of time (such as in sexual abuse), they have rights and may be entitled to benefits and financial compensation according to Maryland personal injury laws. Please feel free to contact our Maryland child injury attorneys for a free case analysis. They charge no fees if they cannot recover compensation for you and your child. Our Baltimore, Maryland child injury attorneys @hardballlaw have many years experience handling all types of child cancer misdiagnosis lawsuits, dog bites and auto accident cases.
Towson, MD Child Injury Attorney Susan R. Green, the founder of Hardball Law, serves injured children throughout all of Maryland including Annapolis, Baltimore, College Park, Dundalk, Ellicott City, Frederick, Glen Burnie, Hagerstown, Joppa, Timonium, Towson, Westminster and Wheaton.
Child Accident Cases We Handle
Please contact our Towson, Maryland child accident attorneys no matter where in Maryland the accident or injury took place. Ms. Green handles all accident and injury cases involving children such as:
- Auto accidents involving cars, tractor trailers, motorcycles, mopeds, Vespa’s, bike and pedestrian accidents
- Birth injury lawsuits due to Cerebral Palsy, Erb’s Palsy, Klumke’s Palsy, forceps injuries, shoulder dystocia, brachial plexus injury, macrosomia and others
- Child sex abuse lawsuits against a church, priest, coach, martial arts instructor, teacher, school district, doctors, nurses, youth group leaders, etc.
- Medical negligence and malpractice due to surgical errors, cancer misdiagnosis, Lyme disease delayed diagnosis, diabetes misdiagnosis and others
- Premises liability claims caused by animal attacks, dog bites, slip and fall accidents, school accidents, swimming, diving and drowning accidents
- Wrongful death due to auto accidents, tractor trailer accidents, medical malpractice, fires, explosions and premises liability accidents
Please Contact The Maryland Child Injury Attorneys At Hardball Law
Annapolis, MD child injury attorney Susan R. Green helps injured kids across all of Maryland and Washington D.C. Please click here for a free case evaluation. No fees of any kind are assessed if she is unable to recover compensation for you and your family.
Serving Washington DC and the entire state of Maryland: Anne Arundel County, Baltimore, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Frederick County, Howard County, Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, Wicomico County, Worcester County and all others.